Sunday, December 7, 2014

MYST Q2 #2: 22 Jump Street

22 Jump Street 
I was sitting on my couch after work with nothing to do, when I stopped on the movie 22 Jump Street. Since I liked the movie 21 Jump Street I thought this one would be good to but it was not all that. I do not like sequels but I thought I might as well give it a try.
After watching the movie I did not like it as much yes there was parts of the movie that were funny because Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill were funny. They brought lots of great parts to the movie they were perfect for the part. I would say that this movie is probably a teen movie due to them being in collage with young people.
I was disappointed that the movie was just like the 21 Jump Street, It was not as interesting after i figured out that the movies are similar. They did the same thing go to a school undercover find out who the bad guys are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill got into a fight and were not friends but when it came to bust the criminals they were friends again. Same plot only different drugs and people.  The thing i liked was the stunts they pulled the effects were not to bad but they were also similar to 21 Jump Street.
The movie is worth seeing if you like to compare the movies and its worth seeing if you come across it when you have nothing better to do. But it is not worth going out your way to watch it.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment